It has come to our attention that due to yesterday’s Banner INB Application Server Upgrade, users are reporting problems accessing Banner INB. If you are one of these users, you will likely receive the following error message when attempting to acces Banner INB: “FRM-92160: Fatal error: web client version is too old”.
To resolve the problem please follow the instructions below:
1. Close all programs (e.g. Word, Outlook)
2. On your keyboard press and hold the Windows Flag Key and hit the letter “R”
3. Type “control” (without the quotes) in the box that appears and hit the enter key
3. In the Control Panel set the “View by:” option to either Large Icons or Small Icons, look for and double click “Java” or “Java 32-bit”
4. Click on the “Settings” button on the General Tab and then press the “Delete Files” button.
5. In the “Delete Files and Applications” window, check off all three boxes and hit “OK” button.
The above steps will resolve the issue of connecting to INB. If you continue to have a problem, please contact the Technology Service Desk at (973) 275-2222 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.